1. Dip your painted nails in a bowl of ice-cold water to help them dry faster.
2. When you opt for nail stickers, always seal them with a clear topcoat covering the tip of the nail. It discourages edges from peeling, makes the decals last longer and gives an authentic painted-on look.
3. If your eye and lip pencils are really soft, leave them in the fridge for about an hour before you sharpen them.
4. Spin your brush in small, light circles from your cheekbone to your hairline. This trick gives a flawless, airbrushed look.
5. Rather than using a towel, dry hair with a soft, old, worn-in T-shirt and pat dry. Don’t rub! Rubbing hair with a towel leads to breakage.
I hope you enjoy it! TGL