You must know something curious, I always wear my nails painted. Why? I really don’t know but I really like how does it looks and now it’s like a part of me.
Today I really wanted to show you some of my tricks to have amazing nais at home. I hope you enjoy!
This are a few tips to paint your nails as a professional:
1. PETROLEUM JELLY: Line your nails with petroleum jelly, this way will be easy to cleanup them after.
2. TOP AND BASE COAT: Always use base coat to begin and top coat to end. I promise you that the results will be absolutely much better.
3. PATIENCE: This is the most important thing. When doing the manicure/pedicure you should have patience and time. This way if something goes wrong you’ll have time to remove it and start again. Don’t worry you only need to practice!
HOW TO DRY NAIL POLISH QUICKLY
How many times do you have to go somewhere and your nails were ruinned? You have to paint your nails quickly and go, but… Thay’re still wet!
I’m going to give you a few solutions to this problem:
1. ICE WATER: Nail polish dries when it encounters cool temperatures. So try freeze-drying your polish in place by using ice water. In 2-3 minutes you’re done!
2. FREEZER SOLUTION: Maybe this sounds a little bit strange but it works! The only thing that you have to do is to stick your hands in the freezer for a few minutes.
3. USING THE HAIR DRYER: I discovered this trick when I painted my nails and later put on my sneakers. The only think that I had near was a hair dryer so I adjusted it to the coolest setting and it worked perfectly!
P.S.: I only wanted to give you the last tip. Keep your nailpolish inthe fridge! Maybe this sounds strange but it helps the formula to last longer!
This are a few tips that I hardly recommend you to try. If you have more tips feel free to share them in the comment box down below!