You all know that I’m super excited about all things related to fall. I’ve shown you some fashion inspiration, and today I really wanted to show you some lipsticks that I’m obsessed with and are the perfect colors for this season.
- Volumizing lip booster lipgloss in color nº040 (Nuts About Mary): The color is pretty similar to my lips, but I love the super glossy effect of it. It contains menthol, so it has a cooling and slight tingling effect on your lips.
- Ultimate colour lipstick in color nº460 (Cool Brown!): This is the perfect brown shade for the fall season, and it’s very pigmented.
- Cream lip artist in color nº070 (Dark Orchid Rises): This lipstick is so creamy and soft, so it’s so comfortable to wear.
- Cream lip artist in color nº030 (Free Brownload): The same as the other one. I just adore the texture so much.
- Longlasting lipliner in color nº10 (Berry in my mind): It’s so recommendable to use lipliner, but I use this one as it was a lipstick, and lasts so long and it’s super pigmented.
These are the lipsticks that I’m going to be using the most during this season. Have you tried them? Which are your favorite lipsticks? Tell me about it in the comment box.
Love and lipstick ❤
SHOP THE POST