HAPPINESS IN LEOPARD

Sometimes I stop and think that even though I try to be as honest and true to myself as I can on social media, I feel like I might give the wrong impression most of the time. That’s because I love aesthetically pleasing shots, that look glamorous and sometimes with an editorial touch. That’s why I don’t usually (barely never) post pictures with me smiling, laughing, or being weird. But, I have to say that 10% of the photos are serious, and the remaining 90% is just me being weird and laughing a lot.

I wanted to share that with you because I’m not shy to say that I consider myself a happy person. I definitely am despite all the ups and downs of life. We all have brighter and darker days, but I really feel like that matter is how you face those bad days and if you decide to learn from them rather than letting yourself down. I really want to empower you to do your best, learn from your mistakes, and just keep smiling every single day.

And now back to fashion-related content. Fashion makes me really happy. Again, I know that my outfits are not the most bright and colourful ones since I like to keep things neutral, but I just have so much fun mixing, matching and playing with clothes to create new looks. To spice things up a bit and make my outfits less dull I always go for patterns, especially animal ones.

This time I decided to wear a skirt I recently got (I’ve been looking for a skirt like this one for so long and I finally found it) from LilyLulu, that is so comfy because it’s a wrap skirt and fits every size and body type. I also love that it’s leopard pattern and has a slit and that makes it look so cool and stylish. I decided to wear it with a really basic one-shoulder black crop top, black heeled sandals, and a cute headband. Last but not least, as usual, gold accessories such as jewellery and a nice watch.

What do you think about my outfit? Would you consider yourself a happy person? Definitely tell me so in the comments down below and I’ll be glad to read!

Love and lipstick ❤

Processed with VSCO with a4 presetProcessed with VSCO with a4 presetProcessed with VSCO with a4 presetProcessed with VSCO with a4 preset

Follow @thegoldlipstick on Instagram

WHAT I’M WEARING?

Top – Ikrush

Skirt – LilyLulu (code MIREIA15 to save 15%)

Shoes – Bershka

Headband – Zara

Watch – Triwa

Jewellery – Ania Haie 

This post is in collaboration with LilyLulu

14 thoughts on “HAPPINESS IN LEOPARD

    • I know how you feel with ups and downs Kaelen, but it’s how we face them that makes a difference!

      Mireia from TGL ❤

      Like

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s